Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Our Life These Days

April LOVES matching dresses with her dolly, Betty. Thanks Aunt Alli!
Tuna casserole everywhere!
April has been dumping out buckets of toys and telling me that she is watering her garden. Well, I got tired of the mess, so Adam and I let John and April each get a flower so that they could have a real garden to water. John was upset when it rained for a week. He said that Heavenly Father was watering his garden, but Johnny wanted to!
Katelyn loves here brother and sister. She is always all smiles when we pick up John from school- Katelyn is just so excited to see him. April and Katelyn like to play together. The other day April decided to give Katelyn a bath and dumped and couple of cups of water on her hear. Katelyn was such a good sport about it. I never would have known if she hadn't been sopping wet!
I love matching outfits! They must be from a cool grandma. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment