Sunday, September 11, 2011

Animal Kingdom

Our very last day was spent at the Animal Kingdom park. We were hoping and praying for no rain after yesterday and it didn't until we were in the car on our way home. The kids loved the Finding Nemo show and checking out all the animals. Adam and I have this joke that I see an alligator every time we go to Florida. I spent the trip finding one to fulfill the quota. The fake ones didn't count and the little baby ones we saw didn't count according to Adam either. About 90 minutes before the park closes we walk by a pin and saw an American crocodile (that's native to Florida.) Of course that counted and poor Adam was disappointed. But yet again I am victorious!
When April met Pocahontas she said, "Cinderella is my favorite princess." Pocahontas was very polite but I was kinda embarrassed April was so tacky. I guess you can get away with it at 3.
The giraffe was RIGHT there. This picture isn't at all zoomed in. We watch it drink from a puddle in the road. It was so cool! We just got in the lucky car.
Playing the drums.
This was outside as we made our way into the bird show.
Playing around in the gift shop.
Adam on the newest ride. I was SO bummed that I couldn't ride this one.
This was our very last ride at Disney World. John loved the giant raft. He went with Adam first and then wanted to go with me. As we walked though the line he would tell me all about the ride and line- he was an expert!

No comments:

Post a Comment