Friday, March 25, 2011

The Kids

John has taken to saluting me. When ever I ask him to do something he salutes me and says, "Yes, sir!" He loves preschool and I can't believe he starts Kindergarten in the fall!
April loves telling everyone in Nursery what to sing next. Everyone tells me it's not a huge issue but I don't really want her to be the bossy. At least she knows what she wants, right? She does love to sing though. On time she was singing the same 4 songs for a half hour. I tried to sing her something else. She listened, but as soon as I finished (not even time for a breath) she started singing what she wanted to again. That girl!
Katelyn got her bottom two teeth at 4 1/2 months old! Also, the other day I went to get her up from her nap and she was cuddling with her dollys. It was too cute! I think I have another April in the making.

No comments:

Post a Comment