Friday, October 1, 2010

April

I just wanted to write down a few thoughts about my April Beth. She is our princess. She loves to dress up and tells us so. Almost every Sunday as I dress her for church, she will look at her dress and tell me, "So pretty, Mommy!" It's fun to have a girly girl that I can dress up.

April loves babies. Anyone remotely smaller than her is considered such. She's drawn to them instantly at church, in the store, at the park, anywhere really. She LOVES feeding her baby dolls. Yesterday I found her Cabbage Patch, Betty, with Lucky Charms marshmallows squished into her mouth. Her favorite doll is Ashley, who she cannot sleep without.

April always dances everywhere. She doesn't walk away, she dances away. April will be in the middle of almost anything and start bouncing up and down and announce to everyone that she is dancing.

I feel so blessed to have such a special little girl in our family. She makes all our lives brighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment